Hey there, Firebase Developers!
- The Firebase Analytics library now includes screen tracking, to help you understand what parts of your app your users are spending most of their time on. This will automatically track screens by View Controller or Activity, but you can also set these manually, in case your app's concept of a "screen" is something different than that.
- Firebase Crash reporting for iOS now supports Swift 2 and 3.
- There are some new features in the Firebase console, like being able to give your projects nicknames (I've named mine "Kevin") and being able to set the currency for your analytics reports.
- Dynamic Links has a REST endpoint you can call to automatically shorten any dynamic link you've created.
- And, of course, a bunch of little bug fixes here and there.